Picturesque and serene, Almaden Valley is San Jose’s southernmost neighborhood and contains the expansive Almaden Quicksilver County Park, Almaden Lake Park, and Calero Reservoir. With hiking, biking, and equestrian trails, Almaden is a nature lover’s paradise amidst the urban landscape. This upscale residential neighborhood with large homes offers some of the best schools in the San Jose Unified School District. Almaden Valley has a variety of retail establishments and restaurants, though the neighborhood is better suited for driving rather than walking to shops, due to the spread out nature of the community.
Neighborhood at a Glance
- A quiet neighborhood with that close-to-nature feel
- Upscale, spacious homes
- Some of the best schools in the San Jose district
- Remote, country living
- A quaint downtown suited for pedestrians
- The most commuter-friendly as it is the southernmost tip of San Jose
- Expensive homes on expansive lots
HOUSING MARKET DATA
Below you can find the real estate sales data of different neighborhoods ranked from the highest number of sales to the lowest within 90 days. You can also choose other ranking metrics or property types.